New Baby on the Shelf, Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation

11:58 AM






I finally got chance to purchase the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in Beige Clair #53 which has been out of stock everywhere.

So let's get down to the nitty gritty.

If Bourjois Healthy Mix is a semi-matte, medium to full coverage foundation, the sister is a light-medium coverage, gel foundation which feels like tinted moisturizer.

Top : Healthy Mix Serum
Bottom: Healthy Mix
Healthy Mix Serum is thinner 

L : Bourjois Healthy Mix in Vanilla #52
R: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in Beige Clair #53
The Healthy Mix Serum in Beige Clair is tad darker and yellow than the regular one in Vanilla


Though it's really light, I notice it evens out my skin and brightens my severe dark circles a bit. So this is would be a great foundation for those who doesn't prefer or need heavier coverage.

Similar with the Healthy Mix, this foundation has mild flower fragrance and doesn't contain spf so you can use it as day or night foundation, but I notice that the lasting power isn't as long as the regular one.

I can say that this is a great foundation for dry and oily skin girls. It doesn't dry out my skin but also doesn't make my T-zone oily. I notice that the Healthy Mix can make my T-zone a tad oily sometimes.



L: wear Healthy Mix Serum
R: wear Healthy Mix foundation
Taken in different lighting


Do i love it? I DO. I even cancelled my plan to repurchase my Missha B.B cream as I can use it as my daily foundation.

Btw, if you have oily skin and you are not sure to purchase this baby, go check out the nude sensation one, some reviewers said that it suits oily skin well.

Once again, Bourjois, you win my heart.







You Might Also Like

0 comments