Revlon's just released Ultra HD Matte lip color in Seduction and Devotion

7:48 AM


L:- R : Seduction, Devotion


It's been a long time I haven't picked anything from Revlon and now I just adopted some Revlon lipsticks. I am going to part the review into two posts, the next post is going to be about the classic Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks.

Introducing the just released Revlon Ultra HD lip color (IDR 110) in Seduction, a brownish pink nude which is tad lighter than Revlon Super Lustrous in Ginger Rose and Devotion, a mauvey pink color. Both are office-appropriate lip colors which aren't the most long wearing liquid lipstick I've ever tried, but super comfortable on my sensitive lips.


Top: Devotion, bottom : Seduction

It has a strong cough syrup scent which is gone after the application and it doesn't taste like chemical but sweet.

A confusing thing is some reviewers mention that this has glossy finish, but it dries matte on me and transfer-proof on my lips once it set though I do find the bolder colors can transfer to my teeth while I am applying the lip color.  It fades beautifully after 4 - 5 hours.

Some youtubers claim this as a miss instead of hit and I understand why. It definitely won't satisfy those who expect long wearing and on trend color selection, but I like it cause it doesn't break my lips and super comfy on my lips.

I would recommend this liquid lipstick for those who are looking for a comfortable liquid lipstick instead of a long wearing one. If it's possible, try the tester first and let it for several hours to find out whether you like it or not.

Overall, I am pretty pleased with this liquid lipsticks though it can't beat my favorite Ofra one, but It's still super comfortable and doesn't dry my sensitive lips. More colors, please!


L-R : Seduction, Devotion

Will you try this Revlon Ultra Matte HD lip colors? Sound below.






You Might Also Like

0 comments