OFF FOR A MOMENT

10:04 AM

Let me express my sorry for neglecting all of you. I should have finished even a post, but it has been busy months and my day job needs all my attention, plus my Polish sister came to visit, so I made sure that I spent more time with her before she departed to other parts of the world. And the worst part is I keep being sick these months as I didn't take the best care of myself. 

Don't  worry, I make sure that I take care of my health. I have my mom who keeps pushing me to drink everything to recover my stamina and my boyfriend keeps asking me to eat and sleep, my friends who care a lot to me, my boss who asking me to rest and my dog that keeps sniffing me to make sure I am alive. I also have to mention bunch of you my instagram friends who keep being supportive to me. I have the best of the world to be healthy instead of dying in bed. I will recover as soon as possible and back with reviews.

Major changes are going to happen soon, I am afraid and also excited as I will go to unknown territory. I don't know what will happen but that's the best part of letting something go and welcoming new things, you don't know what will wait for you at the end of the road.

I love you with all my heart and without all of you, I might have been a nameless 22 year old girl who crashed her car into a manmade pond and died young. Thank you for giving me bunch of reasons to living. 


Love

You Might Also Like

0 comments